What is OSSI?
OSSI is a NASA-wide system for the recruitment, application, selection and career development of undergraduate and graduate students primarily in science, technology, engineering and mathematics disciplines. Opportunities for students in other disciplines are available.
Important Dates for Students
- 11/01/2015 - 09/09/2016
- Submit Fellowship Application for Academic Year 2016 - 2017
- 11/10/2015 - 03/02/2016
- Submit Internship Application for Summer 2016 Session
- 12/23/2015 - 03/31/2016
- Submit Scholarship Application for Academic Year 2016 - 2017
Getting Started for Students
- Watch the following Videos for Students to learn more about OSSI:
- Register in OSSI by clicking on the Log in/Register tab or clicking on the Student Login/Registration link at the top of the page.
You can also register on your Mobile device by clicking the Student Mobile Login link at the top of the page.
- Create an interest profile to specify your areas of interest.
- Complete an application.
- Search and select opportunities of interest. Identify your top 15 opportunities prior to the end of the application period.