Register Current Student Users
Login NASA OSSI Users Login
(Includes 1st time Mentors)
What is OSSI?
OSSI is a NASA-wide system for the recruitment, application, selection and career development of undergraduate and graduate students primarily in science, technology, engineering and mathematics disciplines. Opportunities for students in other disciplines are available.
Key Features for Students
Students have the ability to search and apply for all types of NASA internship, fellowship, scholarship opportunities in one system. A single internship or fellowship application places students in the applicant pool for consideration by mentors for all NASA internships or fellowships.» Read More
- 06/02/2014 - 11/09/2014
- Submit Internship Application for Spring 2015 Session
- Begin to receive offers for Spring 2015 Session
- 11/01/2014 - 09/09/2015
- Submit Fellowship Application for Academic Year 2015 - 2016
Getting Started for Students
- Register in OSSI by going to the ‘Log in/Register’ tab
- Create an interest profile to specify your areas of interest;
- Complete an application;
- Search and select opportunities of interest, identifying your top 15 prior to the end of the application period.
» Read More